ir a principal |
Ir a lateral
I'm convinced that if you want to take a great photo all you have to do is grab some friends, put on some 3D glasses, and smile! If you want proof, just check out the photo of Missy and me on our way into the IMAX theater to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D at the end of yesterday's post. Then check out this fabulous photo with Colleen and Nancy (And apparently a camel. I wonder what he has to do with chocolate?), taken last summer in Hershey, Pennsylvania. Are you convinced yet?
You can read all about our day at Hershey's Chocolate World here.
5 comments:
Umm, did you happen to see my post titled Avatards? That is proof that 3D glasses do not always do the trick.
Actually, you have a point. But I'm two for two. Maybe you were doing it wrong...? :)
Oh! Hillary! Maybe you needed to pose for a picture TOGETHER. Yes, I think that must be it. Because alone it's like, "Why is he/she wearing those weird glasses?" But in a group setting it's like an event and everyone's doing it! Also, I kind of love how yellow the glasses were at Hershey World. Which makes me think...maybe Avatar was trying to make their glasses too "normal-looking?"
Beautiful! LOL!!!
Extreme like!!
Post a Comment