Cougar Claws?

Monday, January 10, 2011
I desperately needed to take off my chipped nail polish the other night and I really didn't want to go to work without polish, so I grabbed my favorite bottle (OPI's Holiday Glow) and prepared to slap a couple of quick coats on.  However, I was unable to get the bottle open.  So...I pawed through my collection and found a sample I received last summer.  It looked pretty, so I put it on.  Now I'm pretty sure I look like a cougar.  It's very metallic-y...isn't it?  Thoughts?  Opinions?  It's okay, you can tell me the truth--I can take it.


Also, I hate photos of hands.  Ew.

Oh, and that's OPI's Brisbane Bronze, in case you want to be sure never to look like a cougar.  You're welcome.

I'll be re-polishing my nails (in OPI's Black Cherry Chutney) if you need me.

2 comments:

Sazzle said...

Honestly, I kinda like it. Not an everyday color, certainly, but I don't think you look like a cougar -- aren't they black?

PS - your hands look great :)

Mom*Star and/or Ron said...

Nice ring, too!

Post a Comment