Daily adventures in the roadtrip of life.
Did you get a job?!?!?! I don't think you blog about if if you did! Would love for an update.
Making it webby or cleaning it up??
Oops--maybe I should have been more specific...Let's just say that that isn't my office, so I didn't spend an hour cleaning it up. Sorry, Kim!(BTW, I also webbed the insides of all her drawers and shelves. Two days later we heard her..."WHAT?!? You got it in here too???" Classic.)
3 comments:
Did you get a job?!?!?! I don't think you blog about if if you did! Would love for an update.
Making it webby or cleaning it up??
Oops--maybe I should have been more specific...
Let's just say that that isn't my office, so I didn't spend an hour cleaning it up. Sorry, Kim!
(BTW, I also webbed the insides of all her drawers and shelves. Two days later we heard her..."WHAT?!? You got it in here too???" Classic.)
Post a Comment