Before Julia and Jon left for their honeymoon I promised Zoey a field trip. She did really well in the car when I brought her to my condo on Friday, so on Saturday I thought she was ready for a major outing. It had been raining for days and we even had snow here last week, so since it was sunny and mid-50's I thought we'd do something Fall-ish and festive. We went to the pumpkin patch!
Now Zoey and Auntie Trish didn't keep all the fun to ourselves. Auntie Kristin came too! Zoey was SO excited to see Kristin Saturday afternoon, and she loved sitting in Kristin's lap (all harnessed in for safety, of course!) all the way to the pumpkin patch. When we got there we let her run between the rows of pumpkins, but she kept getting distracted by apples that had falled off the trees. Apples are one of her favorite snacks (along with carrots and obviously doggie treats), but we hadn't thought about that little distraction! She was incredibly patient with us as we paraded her around, made her pose for photos, and kept her from enjoying a tasty apple snack. The kids in the patch loved her too, and she even let one little girl pet her. It might have been because she was holding an apple, though...
2 comments:
OH my. The over-the-shoulder "What? I'm just sitting her in my argyle sweater at the pumpkin patch." picture kills me. She is adorable. Thank you for starting my Tuesday off right.
Absolutely adorable photos!! Love it. :)
Post a Comment