World Domination

Saturday, January 9, 2010
Okay, so maybe I'm not out to rule the world, but on the list of things I dominate, I've decided that roasted chicken with carrots, potatoes, and herbed cream sauce should be at the top.  Seriously, I make a mean roast chicken.  If you don't believe me, just take a look:





Kinda makes your mouth water, doesn't it?  Tell ya what--the first person to visit me in Minnesota while there's still snow on the ground gets a roast chicken.  (And for the record, I never, ever serve this meal without wine--even if I'm eating it alone.  So just in case that sweetens the deal, there will be wine included in your prize.  Wait, wait...okay, so I have never before found myself in a situation where it actually made sense to say this, but since it does I just can't resist: WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!)  Seriously.


Now don't worry--I perfected this meal a long time ago, so you don't have to lose your job to learn to make it.  In fact, to prove it my mom made it for Ron for the first time just a couple of days ago!  I always make it for them when they visit, so I gave up the recipe and now she's making it herself!  And she's still working, so there's your proof.  Hopefully they'll still visit...


Oh, and the best part?  The leftovers make a delicious chicken pot pie!  Yum.  Time to pour a glass of wine and enjoy my dinner!  Wish you were here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment