This month the theme is breakfast. Missy gave me a fantastic (inscribed!) cookbook called The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes From an Accidental Country Girl for Christmas and the first recipe I tried from it (a pizza crust) turned out great, so when I found the recipe for French Breakfast Puffs I decided they'd be a fun thing to try for Recipe Club. (If you're not familiar with The Pioneer Woman, she's famous for her blog and I'd definitely recommend checking it out! I respect her for living a lifestyle I could never live!) Anyways, I've just finished making the French Breakfast Puffs, and I've decided to re-name them. Henceforth these shall be known only as French Breakfast Puffs of Heaven, because they just might be the most delicious thing I have ever made. Ever. And they were SO easy. The next time you have overnight guests I highly recommend whipping up a batch of these. Did I mention how easy they are? They take maybe ten minutes to mix up:
Then they go in the oven for about 25 minutes, giving you plenty of time to wash up your dishes and get the coating ready:
And when you're done they look like this:
I'm hoping you all made it this far and didn't leave me for The Pioneer Woman. She IS kind of addictive...kind of like the French Breakfast Puffs of Heaven! Here's hoping they're a hit at Recipe Club tonight!
2 comments:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Thanks for the cookbook, Missers! These are seriously amazing. They were a HUGE hit!
Post a Comment